Are you planning a pregnancy sometime in 2020? femSense Kinderwunsch can not only help you to detect your ovulation now we are also offering you the chance to win a “baby making weekend”. As part of our Advent on Instagram we are planning a Christmas competition where you can win a weekend for 2 in a luxury hotel somewhere near you. All you have to do to take part is follow us on Instagram and share our competition with your friends – it really is that easy!
How do I enter?
No purchase necessary! Just:
1.) Follow @femsense_ on Instagram
2.) Share our Christmas Competition post to your Instagram Feed or Story – or both.
3.) Tag @femsense_ so that we know you have shared
* Double your chances by tagging a friend you think would love to win this prize.
The winner will be selected on 02 January 2020 by a random selection. The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within the following five days and then has a maximum of ten days to claim the prize.
Be prepared to:
1.) Allow @femSense_ to publish your name if you win the competition.
2.) Share photos and a description of your romantic weekend for @femSense_ to use in Instagram.
What can I win?
You can win a romantic weekend for two in a luxury hotel somewhere near you – up to the value of €700!
It really is that easy. One lucky winner will win a romantic weekend for 2 in a luxury hotel. If you have been planning a pregnancy what a great time to start – we will even provide a packet of femSense Kinderwunsch to help you get pregnant faster. You can choose a time that suits you, why not pick a weekend that coincides with your ovulation. A femSense baby conceived on a romantic femSense weekend – perfect!
The prize will be valid for 6 months, it must be redeemed before 30th June 2020.
Please read the competition rules below. By participating in the competition you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by the competition rules.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This competition is open only to Instagram followers of @femsense_ who are 18 and older as of the date of entry and who share the femSense Kinderwunsch competition details (including link to competition rules) on their own Instagram Feed or in their Instagram Story. The competition is only open to residents of European countries where femSense is available for purchaseand is void where prohibited by law. Employees of SteadySense GmbH, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the competition. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the competition You agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of SteadySense GmbH as final and binding as it relates to the content of this competition.
3. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 02 December 2019, and ending 31 December 2019. All online entries must be received by 31 December 2019
4. How to Enter: The competition can be entered by following @femsense_on Instagram, sharing the femSense competition post on your Instagram Feed or Story (or both) and Tagging @femsense_ so that we can see the entry. Chances of a win can be doubled by tagging a friend. The entry must fulfill all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of SteadySense GmbH.You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of SteadySense GmbH
5. Prizes: The Winner of the competition (known as the Winner) will receive 2 nights, for 2 people, in a double room in a hotel (4 star standard) within 100km of their place of residence. The 2 nights can be weekend or midweek. The value of the prize is set at maximum €700. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by SteadySense GmbHNo cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Transportation to the hotel is the responsibility of the Winner. The prize must be redeemed within 6 months. Prize will be valid until 30 June 2020.Any extra expenses are the responsibility of the Winner,SteadySense GmbH will cover the costs of a double room for 2 persons for 2 nights. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SteadySense GmbH to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The Winner must agree to SteadySense GmbH publishing details such as the Winners name or Instagram account as the Competition Winner.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected on 02 January 2020 by a random selection under the supervision of SteadySense GmbH. The Winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. SteadySense GmbH shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT StaedySense GmbH’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Terms & Conditions: SteadySense GmbH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond SteadySense GmbH’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, SteadySense GmbHmay select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by SteadySense GmbH. SteadySense GmbHreserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. SteadySense GmbHhas the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, SteadySense GmbH reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless SteadySense GmbH and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the femSense competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof.
9. Disputes: This competition is governed by the laws of Austria. As a condition of participating in this competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Austria. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this competition). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
SteadySense GmbH Kärntner Straße 518 8054 Seiersberg-Pirka Austria
Requests must be received no later than 30 January 2020.
The competition hosted by SteadySense GmbHis in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
Competition entries are only valid once the competition rules have been read and understood.